On Wednesday the 9th of May, the Foundation students participated in a First Aid Safety lesson. Neil was the presenter and he engaged children in a very interactive session where students learned about safety at home and at school.
Students identified a range of hazards in photographs and decided what would be the appropriate thing to do if they were ever in that situation.
We also learned the importance of learning our address and telephone number in case of an emergency.
“I learnt that it is dangerous to touch sharp things in the kitchen”- Billy
“ I learnt that it is dangerous to touch poisonous things”- Zahra